Monday, August 5, 2013

Couch to 5k week 1 day 3

I didn't get my last run in last week so today got week 1 day 3 run in. I've figured it out that I can do Mon, Wed, Fri this week and sun, Tue, thurs, sat next week to catch up. Of coarse, that Sunday run will be hard to make myself get up to do.

I had bloating and gas type rib pain all night and woke up with a pain in my ribs this morning. We ate at PF Chang's and although they had a gluten free menu I think I got a little. I wasn't sure if I would be able to run this morning. I almost talked myself out of it, but finally decided to try. I am already behind and have my goal to finish before we go to Italy. And I want to lose weight so bad.

I changed my route to see if it was less hilly. It didn't seem to have as many hills, but run six was on a pretty good incline. I needed to pause and walk an extra minute. I did the rest without pausing for walks. I don't see any way I will be able to do 3 minute runs next week. I am nervous, but all I can do is try and keep improving.

No comments: