Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Body Revolution week 3 workout 3

Ugh! I did workout 3 again after my run. I didn't do my workout on Thursday and Friday, so trying to get back onboard made this a tough workout. I still.cannot even attempt the plank to sunrise move in this workout and other than holding a plank I don't know what to do to modify. I guess I will just keep going, doing what I can do, and try to stay on schedule.

My.husband and I went walking last night. So that made 3 workouts for me on Monday. I used my cardio trainer app and checked the mileage around the block. We did 1.7 miles in 30 minutes. It averaged to about 17 minute miles. My husband said he can tell a big difference in my speed and endurance. I could, too. Although I was tired starting out, but didn't ever feel winded or like it was too much. It was encouraging after feeling like I am still struggling with my body revolution and not keeping up. I know I am improving.

No comments: