Saturday, September 7, 2013

 
I got a cold and then we had a family reunion birthday party and the next week my Uncle George died, so I ended up going 3 weeks without working out. Here is a photo at my uncle's funeral. I can use it to see progress :)

I
 

Two Sundays ago I started a Bible study/ weight loss group at a church in town. Well, actually I was at the funeral that weekend so I didn't weigh in until Wednesday night. You are put on teams and the teams compete to win. There are also individual winners. At Wednesday's weigh in I weighed 198.2 with jeans and fully clothed. Normally I weigh naked so I don't like the added weight of clothes, but I guess we don't walk around naked so it's more true.

It was Labor Day weekend after weigh in so I really didn't get going until Tuesday of this week. I am redoing week 3 of Body Revolution and week 2 of Couch 2 5K. My runs were 90 seconds this week and the run portion has been very doable. I can see where I've gained endurance. I am really nervous about going to 3 minute runs next week, though!
.
Three weeks until our trip to Italy. So, I am doing my Body Revolution every day. I do the C25K  three times a week and then the BRev cardio or hike on Wednesday and Saturday. I am going to try to do Tae Bo on Monday afternoons, Pilates on Wednesday, and my stepper on. Friday. We are  also walking every night. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is two 30 minute workouts a day, plus a walk between 30 minutes and an hour. If we hike it is about an hour and a half.

I'm tracking my food on My Fitness Pal trying to keep my macros at 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat. I am going for 1350 -1400 calories a day. That means I am having to supplement with protein powder to get in calories and protein. I think my tummy is adjusting. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow night!

No comments: