Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan for the Week

On the Eat Clean plan you need to eat every few hours. This week I am keeping my complex carbs at breakfast and lunch. I am only drinking water, cutting out sugar this week so am doing without tea. I don't drink coffee. I don't like oatmeal, so this is BIG for me to be trying to develop a taste for it. I have the gluten free oats. If I can't stomach them I will just switch to eggs, but I am going to try hard to get them in.

Tuesday
1. 1/2 cup oatmeal, apple, cinnamon, and Splenda
2. 10 almonds, greek yogurt
3. bbq pork loin (no bun), green beans, small sweet potato
4. banana, 1 Tbsp peanut butter
5. vegetable beef soup, 2 cups salad with LC Italian dressing
6. chocolate jello

Wednesday
1. 2 eggs
2. 10 almonds, orange
3. chicken fajita with pep and onions, and alvacado( no tortillas or cheese), brown rice, edamamme
4. protein shake
5. taco chicken breast over 2 cups salad with corn, black beans, alvacado, tomato
6. chocolate jello

Thursday
1. 1/2 cup oatmeal, banana, vanilla
2. 10 almonds, greek yogurt
3. soy lemon chicken, sweet potato, grilled squash
4. apple and 1 tbsp peanut butter
5. grilled pork chop, 2 cups salad, grilled zucchini
6. SF gelatin

Friday
1. 2 eggs
2. 10 almonds, orange
3. LF mozzarella cheese stuffed/cooked in chicken breast coated with crushed Chex cereal blended with italian seasonings, 1/2 cup brown rice, steamed mixed vegetables
4. protein shake
5. Greek seasoned chicken over 2 cups salad with 1 cup vegetables, LF dressing
6. SF gelatin

Saturday
1. oatmeal and apple with cinnamon and splenda
2. 10 almonds and yogurt (have reg. need to eat, but am supposed to have Greek yogurt)
3. turkey/beef mixed hamburger with peppers, onions, tomato. sweet potato, grilled squash
4. banana and 1 tbsp peanut butter
5. Italian (LF dressing) chicken, 2 cups salad, green beans
6. SF pudding

Sunday (1 free meal today so will add what I want to the supper- it is my husband's request to have wings for the Alabama game)
1. 2 eggs
2. 10 almonds, orange
3. Stir fry chicken, brown rice, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots in stir fry
4. protein shake
5 bbq and garlic wings (baked not fried), 2 cups salad, raw veggies and ranch dip, steamed edamamme
6. jello or other treat to be determined

1 comment:

Julie said...

Look good and tasty and good for you. Good luck with your clean living diet. I too am working hard on it but my lifestyle change has no name, just eating what's good for me.
Take care and God Bless!!