Monday, January 9, 2012

Weigh In and Week Two

Well, I did week one! Whoo-hoo, learning to make it a habit. I was a little discouraged to weigh in yesterday and I have only lost 1.2 lbs. I've worked so hard all week and really wanted a higher number. I know that sounds whiny, but I am just being honest. I can feel changes already... changes in my endurance, in my energy level, in my ability to shut out the voice that tells me to skip this one. I wasn't going to do measurements until week four, but in a group I am in someone posted their 1 week stats and it was amazing. So, I measured.
Bicep- zero loss
Bust-1 1/4"
waist- 3/4"
abdomen- 1"
hips- 1/2"
thigh 1/4"
So, that made me a little happier to see some progress there. I need to measure my calf because it wasn't on the Eat Clean Challenge form to do, but I want to add that one since one goal is to be able to wear boots. I can't fit into boots now because my calves are too big. I guess I am used to losing quickly because of water weight. Since I am eating 6 meals and drinking tons of water maybe that is why that didn't happen. Whatever.... I feel the changes and will keep on.

I did the 2nd day of the Shred video. I am going to do it this week along with my weight and walking to do twice a day workouts. It gives me a challenge and something where I can see my progress as I am better able to do it. I am looking for my Firm Sculpt video to do once a week for weight workout. I had taped it from my VHS but I cannot find it. I can't do the VHS upstairs.

Tonight is the Alabama game so I am making red beans and rice and wings. I am using this as a cheat meal for the week. I am not supposed to have the sausage in the beans. I need to go to the store for more food for the week, but don't have time today.

No comments: