Friday, July 19, 2013

Restarting Body Revolution

We celebrated our 25th anniversary on Tuesday. We went out to eat at Olive Garden and an overnight visit to Birmingham. We have a trip to Italy planned in the fall to celebrate. I have 10 1/2 weeks to prepare before our trip.
 
So, I decided to restart Body Revolution. I've been so haphazard about doing my workouts. I'll do two days and skip three and the result is that my body has not built the endurance and strength it needs to move on. I can tell when I try to move forward that I can't do the moves. I know I can be more consistent and do a better job so I decided to go back to workout 1 and 2 today and tomorrow and my Monday and Tuesday workout next week then move on from there. It puts me at doing workouts 11 and 12 three times (instead of four) before I go to Italy, so I will only have three workouts to do to complete it when I get back.
 
I've been trying to plan my wardrobe and look at the itinerary and make a way to workout in Italy. We will be gone 11 days and are taking a tour so are on a set schedule to leave. Today I am going to pull up each of the hotels to see if they have a gym. I know we leave at 8 every day and when you have to repack and eat and get ready that will make it tight to get up to exercise. Hopefully I will have more will power in 11 weeks!
 
My goal is to lose 35 lbs in the next 10 1/2 weeks. That would put me at 157 lbs and a size 12, maybe possible a size 10.  I know that is very very high expectations. I am doing the Body Revolution and want to also do the Couch to 5K. I am planning on hiking on the weekends as an added workout to train for all the hills and walking in Italy.
 
I am going to start the Couch to 5K the week after next. This week and next I want to walk every morning and evening to work into it a little bit. The block is a mile so if I do it twice a day that is 2 miles a day.
 
 

No comments: