Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 11 Body Revolution


I did Workout 1 for the final time in my Body Revolution yesterday. You do workout 1, workout 2, cardio, workout 1, workout 2, cardio each week for two weeks. Then for weeks three and four you do workout 3 and 4 with the same cardio tape. Workout 1 has lunges, plank, bicycle crunches, triceps, squats, and shoulders in it. I struggle more with it than workout 2. I can already feel my core getting a little sore as well as my glutes. But, I also am getting that stronger feeling where you don't feel as heavy as you walk upstairs and although moves are tough you feel your body is more capable to just push through. I have sweat just dripping off my face with each workout, getting in my eyes and feeling so good.

I weighed after my workout and have lost 3 lbs. I was so excited and hope it wasn't just water weight. I am going to measure after 4 weeks and also take photos again. I cannot wait to see progress!



No comments: