Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 12 and 13 Body Revelolution

I am late posting for Friday and Saturday. On Friday I did Workout 2 in Body Revolution and it was the final time to do it. I am a little worried to start two more routines next week, because I don't feel strong enough to move on. So many of the things like the butt lifts I feel so weak doing them. I will just keep going and do my best :)

I feel so encouraged to have worked out consistently. I lost 3 lbs and then this morning got on the scale and was back up the 3 lbs I lost. I know the scale doesn't mean much and will fluctuate, I just want to see some reward. Keep going. Don't give up. Letting it discourage me will not get me to my goal, I have to just keep doing better and stay consistent.

Saturday I was supposed to do the Cardio DVD. We had a party to go to so I got up and showered and dressed without thinking. I meant to get up and do the DVD! We met friends up on a mountain and did do a little hiking.

I don't even remember my meals as it is Sunday that I write this.

This is a photo of me and my friends at the party on the mountain. I am in the striped shirt.


No comments: