Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 8 Body Revolution


 
 
 
I took a scheduled time off last week for Spring Break. We went to Orlando to Disney and had a great time. We woke early every morning and got to the park for opening so I knew I wouldn't be able to do my Body Revolution in the hotel. We did get a lot of intense walking in as we rushed from ride to ride. We kept the fast pass going so would usually be running to get to that ride across the park on time. My family was joking about how fast I walked, cutting in and out of the crowd.
 
So, yesterday was Day 8. It was SO HARD to get back going. I didn't want to do it, but made myself and could feel the week off. On top of that I ate junk on Easter over the weekend and just felt all that sugar and yucky feeling. I felt I half did the workout, just trying my best to get through it. I had no energy or drive. I know I just need to keep going, so that is what I will do. I had to pause it to go look for my 8 lb dumbbells. I need to increase weight for triceps and chest flyes. My son took them and I searched his room and couldn't find them so I had to use the 5 lbs. UGH! LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE! I guess I need to be happy he is excited to work out and be strong.
 
I did my diet halfway yesterday. I had 2 slices of bacon and a deviled egg for breakfast. I had Greek yogurt for meal 2. Then for meal three I had leftover ham, candied sweet potatoes (sugar in them), and peas. For supper I made scalloped potatoes with ham. I just did pretty bad to get my body feeling good and just made this yucky feeling last longer. Today I am going to concentrate more to eat what will be good for my body.
 
I was so embarrassed to see photos we took on vacation. For so long I avoid the camera because I don't like what I see. I am trying to get in a few so I will have evidence I was there and also some before photos. It just saddens me to see what I have let myself become. I then get discouraged when I try so hard and can't seem to make it all stick and be consistent. All I know is that I am worth it and I have to keep doing it. It may be a tough road, but I have to take the journey and keep going. What is... is, so no continuing to beat myself up or letting discouragement keep me from going forward.
 
 

No comments: