Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 9 Body Revolution


Second day back at Revolution after vacation and I am still struggling to get back into some sort of routine. My body feels so weak and tired. I think my Vit D levels must be very low again as I am falling asleep at 9 the last few nights and just feel so tired all the time. I've been taking 2000 mg a day on my own in addition to the 50000 mg I am to take once a month. I am going to take the 50000 units tomorrow to see if it helps.

I love workout 2 in Body Revolution. It does the rump raises and donkey kicks and stuff for your booty. I can feel how weak I am, so know I am building and strengthening.

I have also started a squat challenge for April

since I am a day behind starting I did the 55 yesterday and will just go from there. I need to also try to do some planks everyday to increase my time. I haven't totally committed to that yet, though.

I did better with my eating. I drank water all day, instead of sweet tea I drank all weekend. I had a boiled egg and 2 slices bacon for breakfast, leftover ham and peas with a sweet potato for lunch, Greek yogurt for meal 3, a hamburger patty for supper with broccoli, and a sugar free jello pudding for a snack and about 1.5 cups of popcorn. It was microwave popcorn with butter and was nasty. I need to go buy some fresh fruit, I was out today. Baby steps forward.

No comments: